At JCEconomics.com, we are more than just co-workers; we are a family. We believe that the most important asset of our company is our people. We recognize that our ability to provide a top quality Economics tutoring programme rests in the hands of each and every one of our employees. We believe in providing challenging and rewarding opportunities for our employees. We strive to find the best jobs fit for each individual – matching your qualifications, experience and interest with a suitable position. If you thrive on challenges and have a passion to contribute in the education of the young, come explore the various career opportunities with us.
1) Be able to converse well in English.
2) Must be able to work on weekday evenings and Saturdays/Sundays.
3) Familiar with basic accounting and cash collections.
4) Understand O-level and A-level education well.
5) Strong IT skills in Microsoft and able to use internet browsers.
Teachers for JC Subjects
1) Current or Ex-MOE teachers trained in A-level GP / Mathematics / Chemistry / Physics / Economics / Biology.
2) Must possess a postgraduate diploma in education (PGDE) from National Institute of Education (NIE)
3) All information will be kept strictly confidential.
Please email resume, expected salary and attach a recent photograph to [email protected]
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.